Writing about Movies, TV, Comics & Toys. Critically and creatively.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Movie #20 Hellbound: Hellraiser II


Hellbound: Hellraiser II had a lot to live up to, since its predecessor is one of my favorite horror movies, and it did no live up to my height.

The movie has a lot of good ideas in the script, but they're drowned out by how incredibly boring it is. The story is a good idea, props to clive barker for coming up with it, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again because of how boring it is. The movie is well made though, just very dry and not scary.

The effects are pretty good for the movie, considering that it was made in the 80s, and whenever Pinhead is on screen (which isn't very often, a sad fact) he captivates your attention.

Hellraiser II is a very boring movie and a weak sequel, I didn't like it very much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment