Writing about Movies, TV, Comics & Toys. Critically and creatively.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Movies 29, 30, 31 and 32

Movie #29 Nekromantik
This is one of the most disgusting movies I've ever seen, and that is NOT a compliment. Very stupid, horrendous, rediculous, and down right terrible. This is one of the worst and most outlandish movies i've ever seen, but it does have a fantastic ending (though it's not worth sitting through it to get to the ending).
Highlight this area if you want to know just whats so gross about this movie:
They take a rabbit, and show the following on screen: Stabbing it, bleeding it out, stringing it up by its feet, pulling its skin off with the guy's bare hands, and gutting it....ON SCREEN, and it serves NO purpose in the movie...AT ALL. Also, it's real....not a fake bunny....a REALLY REAL BUNNY.
Also the main characters steals a corpse because he and his girlfriend are necrophiles, and his girlfriend takes a section of lead pipe, sticks it in the groin of the rotting corpse AND HAS SEX WITH IT.

Movie #30 In the Mouth of Madness
While watching this movie I didn't think I really liked it, it had everything going for it but there was something about it that didn't seem to click, but then I finished the movie and thought about it and I decided I really liked it. A great script (though it owes SO much to H.P. Lovecraft without any credit), a good performance and fantastic directing by one of my all time favorites John Carpenter. Good movie, I liked it.

Movie #31 The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Yes, ashamed to admit I hadn't seen the flick (though I was very familiar with the concept and story), and there's nothing I can say about this movie that hasn't been said already except that I loved it.

Movie #32 Student Bodies
If you like humor like in The Naked Gun or Airplane movies you will love this movie. I laughed my ass off, and now consider it one of the funniest horror comedies I've ever seen. Not scary, but very very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment