Writing about Movies, TV, Comics & Toys. Critically and creatively.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Complete Harry Potter Blu Ray box set.

My brother has always bugged me about the fact that I don't own any of the Harry Potter movies on DVD/Blu ray even though I am a big fan of them. My excuse to him is I'm waiting for the huge/extravagant/ridiculously expensive box set of all the deluxe edition blu rays when all of the movies have been released on home video.

His response has always been, THEY'LL NEVER DO THAT, THAT WON'T HAPPEN.

To which I would point out that once they got past movie #3 they started releasing box sets of all the movies up until that point every time a new one came out. So why the hell WOULDN'T they release a giant box set of all 8 films deluxe edition blu rays? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would buy it.

4 comments: