Writing about Movies, TV, Comics & Toys. Critically and creatively.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Who knows how to draw & wants to work on a comic with me?

I feel blessed that I can easily come up with ideas for stories, whether it be for a comic, a film, or a tv show, I have a box in my closet that I've labeled my "Idea Box" where tons of papers and notebooks with scribblings of story and research are put for safe keeping.

The only problem is when the muse comes at you with ideas for more than one project at a time, or in close proximity to one another, because you don't know what to work on first.

I keep getting ideas for comic books, but I cannot draw for shit. So I'm posting this as a way of saying, if you can draw, and want to work on a comic, get in touch with me.

All I ask is that you be a fan of Horror/Sci-Fi, have a desire to draw things of that nature, and are be willing to work on drawings of multiple things.

Too much to ask for?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same exact problem. I get a thousand ideas a day but I can't really draw that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even but good write up man loved it

    ReplyDelete