Writing about Movies, TV, Comics & Toys. Critically and creatively.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sons of Anarchy season 3

 There are spoilers for season 3 of Sons of Anarchy below, don't read if you haven't watched/plan on watching it.

Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorite tv shows that is still running. I think everything about it is wonderfully produced, the acting, the writing, the direction. It's all beautifully constructed and assembled to present us with these insane acts that none of us deal with, but is just every day business in Charming.

This season started out slow in my opinion and I, and it seems I wasn't alone, had trouble understanding the Irish scenes sometimes (but I got used to it and was eventually able to comprehend them, especially when what they started saying was very important).

Sons of Anarchy has some of my favorite characters in television on it and the struggles they went through this season were painful to see them be put through (but pure entertainment and worth every minute of watching).

The only complaint I have is the 10 minutes "incest" scene that happened, that didn't further the plot any in my opinion and everything that has happened and did happen wouldn't have been affected by it's absence.

Bring on season 4 Mr. Sutter, I love these outlaws.

2 comments: